Spiral submerged arc welding steel pipe production process has the advantages
Helical submerged arc welding production process: first, it is possible to use the same width strip to produce different diameters of steel pipes;Second, molding is easy to adjust, convenient to replace the specifications, both suitable for large quantities of manufacturing, and small quantities of manufacturing;Third, the production process is easy to achieve mechanization, automation, continuity.
The above advantages make the spiral submerged arc welding steel tube early development.
1. The interface of spiral ssaw production line is much lower than that of submerged arc welded pipe production line, and the relative price of finished steel pipe is also lower than that of submerged arc welded pipe.
2. Steel pipes with different diameters can be produced with the same width strip;Fear type is easy to adjust, easy to change the specification, which is suitable for large quantities of manufacturing, and small quantities of manufacturing, production process is easy to achieve mechanization, automation and continuity.
3. It can produce spiral seam welded steel pipe specifications from Ф 219-1420 - mm diameter, even up to 2540 mm.The diameter of submerged arc welded straight seam steel pipe is restricted by plate width obviously.
4. The weld wall of spiral welded steel pipe is opened in the direction of main stress. When the steel pipe is subjected to internal pressure, the main stress is circumferential stress.
5. The impact toughness of steel pipe in rolling direction is the highest, while that in vertical rolling direction is the lowest, which is several times different.The ductile weak link of spiral welded steel pipe avoids the main stress, but the ductile weak link of straight welded steel pipe is just the place where the main stress ACTS.