HFW steel pipe, ERW black pipe, Straight seam welded pipe
High frequency welding have good tube shape, uniform wall thickness, the inside and outside burr produced by welding slick by corresponding cutters, use nondestructive testing (NDT) methods to control of welding quality through leveling online , high degree of automation, low production cost. But wall thickness not more than 12 mm, tube diameter is generally not more than 610 mm; it is especially suitable for making pipe frame structure.
1.ERW steel pipe for construction, structure, pilings
Product standards: API-5L/ASTMA53/ASTMA106 /GB/T3091-2001
Annual output: 100000MT
2.ERW Line pipe,Oil Pipe,Casing pipe,Gas Pipe
API SPEC 5L 45 Edition GRB X42,X52,X60,X65,PSL1,PSL2,GB/T9711.2,ISO3183
API 5CT J55/K55/N80
Size:OD 168mm-610mm* WT3. 5mm-20mm* Double random length or fixed length 12m
Used as oil delivery pipe in oil and natural gas industry.
3.ERW weld pipe for water transport
3.1Pipe size:O.D.: Ф21.3-Ф660mm
Length: 3-12M, or as per requirement
End faces of pipes:
The pipes shall be furnished with plain ends beveled to angle of 30 degree +5, -0Degree with a root faces 1/16" + 1/32" and supplied with metallic or plastic bevel
Protectors with water proof cloth attached on both ends of each pipe.
Grooved ends as per ASTM, OR ANSI/AWWA C606
Production specification Level: PSL1, PSL2
Pipe manufacturing process
ERW or HFW as per API 5L
1. ASTM A 53/A 53M -07 Standard Specification for Pipe, Steel, Black and Hot-Dipped, Zinc-Coated, Welded and Seamless
2. ANSI/AWWA C200-97 AWWA Standard for Steel Water Pipe--6 in. (150 mm) and Larger
3. ANSI/AWWA C606-06 AWWA Standard for Grooved and Shouldered Joints
3.3 Mill Certificates will be supplied
(1) Pipe number with reference to heat number.
(2) Mechanical Test result and Chemical analysis including CE with reference to pipe number
(3) Dimensional inspection.
(4) NDT performed and results.
(5) Certificate number and date of issue.
3.4 Marking of pipes
(1) Purchaser's Name
(2) Purchase order no.
(3) Steel Grade
(4) OD x wt (Outside diameter x wall thickness)
(5) Heat number
(6) Pipe number
(7) Pipe length